Scientist at EPFL
I am a research associate involved in undergraduate teaching and
outreach activities (for more details visit our IC Declic Summer
School Webpage). In addition, I work
for Cadence Design Systems.
Previously, I was a CNRS research scientist at Verimag, an academic research laboratory
belonging to the CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) and the
University of Grenoble, France.
Before that, I have been postdoctoral researcher in Thomas
Henzinger's group at EPFL.
I received a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the
Institute for Softwaretechnology,
Graz University of Technology under the supervision of
Bloem in 2007.
My research focuses on Synthesis-Augmented System Development techniques.
For more details see here.
- Synthesis and repair of programs
- Quantitative verification and synthesis (Tool: Quasy, PRISM-Effi)
- Synthesis from specifications in temporal logics (Tools:
- Analysis and verification of hardware designs, transactional memories, and business process models
- Synthesis techniques for embedded systems and Interface theory
- Infinite games and Automata theory (Tool: GIST)
- Christian von Essen, Quantitative Verification and Synthesis, PhD student, VERIMAG, 2010-2014.
- Rahul Varshneya, Synthesizing Efficient Controllers, internship, VERIMAG, 2011
- Garvit Juniwal, Synthesizing Synchronizations, internship, VERIMAG, Spring 2010.
- Rohit Singh, Quantitative Synthesis, internship, EPFL, Spring 2009.
- Arjun Radhakrishna, GIST: A Solver for Probabilistic Games, internship,
EPFL, Spring 2008.
- Cedric Favre, Algorithmic Verification of Business Process Models,
MSc student, IBM Zurich and EPFL, 2008.
- Karin Greimel, Open Implication, MSc student, TU Graz, 2007.
Program and Organizing Committees
MC Member of COST Action: Rich-Model Toolkit
- Introduction à La Programmation (co-taught with Jamila Sam), EPFL, since 2014
- Embedded Systems, MOSIG 2 (Option DEMIPS), University of Grenoble
Edition 2011-2012: Course material, Official course homepage
- Summer School on Program Synthesis at Dagstuhl Schloss, Germany: Slides
- Embedded Systems course of MOSIG, University of Grenoble
- Logic and Automata Theory,
SNS Bucharest and
- Logic and Automata Theory, EPFL, Switzerland
Checking, EPFL, Switzerland
- Foundations of Computer Science, TU-Graz, Austria
- Programming Methods, TU-Graz, Austria
- Computer Organization, TU-Graz, Austria
Phone: +41 21 69 36651
Office: INR 241 (Bâtiment INR)